User must login to change password

From: Rick McElroy (
Date: 06/27/02

From: "Rick McElroy" <>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:14:24 -0700

The option of user must logon to change passwords has been
removed in windows 2000 where or how can you toggle this
on or off? My users are restricted from changing passwords
upon inital login when the user must change password box
is checked.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Keeping Wi-Fi Always Within Range
    ... and access files on a Windows hard disk, change passwords, etc. ... On my Lenovo desktop it has UEFI but somehow I screwed up something so that I can't use Secure Boot, only legacy boot. ... What finally worked was installing Ubuntu on a second drive with the Windows drive unplugged then manually editing GRUB to see the Windows drive when I plugged it in. ...
  • Unable to change password after applying Domain Security Policy
    ... When our Windows 2000 Domain Controller is configured to ... use Domain Security Policy, ... 95/98/XP clients are not able to change passwords. ...
  • When does it do that?
    ... I've heard from the internet that Windows XP is supposed ... Is this feature ...
  • Re: XP Pro Password Change - Incorrect Windows Error Message
    ... >> When I change passwords in XP Pro I get a message that windows is unable ... I use Norton AV and Internet Security. ...
  • MMC Snap-In Active Directory
    ... I would like my HELP DESK people change passwords from ... their Windows 2000 Professional workstation. ... Windows 2000 Server the MMC Snap-in have the Active ...