User's migration from one server to other

From: Fedor (vacation@pkb.podolsk.ru)
Date: 06/26/02

From: "Fedor" <vacation@pkb.podolsk.ru>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:26:12 -0700

Hello!

I have two servers. First one work under Win2000 Sever OS
and has several users. Second one work under WinXP OS and
have only Admnistrator user.
1. Is the way to migrate all users from first server to
second (with all their passwords )?
2. Is the way to migrate all users if first server not
using NTFS?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [SLE] Duelling SAMBAs
    ... I have a central linux server that acts as a gateway to the internet ... home directories of each login. ... WinXP, Win98SE and Linux. ... I am unable to print to my HP printer that is connected to the WinXP machine. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: outlook express mail Retrieve problem
    ... Go to Tools | Folder Options | File Types. ... Choose 'Extract One File From Installation Disk' ("Expand File" for WinXP). ... and no more mails in mail server. ... then i delete all mail accounts, ...
  • Re: Applying active directory policies top winxp
    ... > I am a newbie as far as w2k server is concerned.i have set ... i have created active directory and i wish to ... > know how to apply group policies to winxp clients. ...
  • Re: Security level problem with Samba Apsfilter print server
    ... Security level problem with Samba Apsfilter print server ... > folders to WinXP. ... > my webserver every time I need to print from Windows. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Graphical terminal (n00b alert)
    ... configure the Linux system to have a local X server that exports the ... You can then run a VNC client on your ... WinXP system (this can be the java client, ... Enterprise Technology Solutions, TD Bank Financial Group ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)