Re: How do I remove file encryption!?!

From: x y (
Date: 06/25/02

From: "x y" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:51:09 -0400

I hate to say it, but I have to. PCs are formatted way too often in
response to virus infections. For most of the common viruses out there,
it's just not necessary. The best way to deal with viruses is always to
first use an antivirus program with the latest updates. If Windows has
unexplained problems after the virus scan, then perhaps a format could be

[It could be that your virus problem did really require a reinstall, I can't
say for sure.]