Security Tool and opinions

From: Dan (fastlanwan@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/22/02

From: "Dan" <fastlanwan@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:18:10 -0700

I'm looking at a security tool called "TigerSuite
Professioanl 3.0" instead of using cmd line/native,
windows apps and single purpose apps for raw data
analyses. My use is for security audits for various
customers. Both from the inside out and from the outside
in.

Will it do as advertised?
Within reason, is it user friendly?
Speed is not a major factor since my hat is white.

Dan

Relevant Pages

  • Security tool opinion
    ... I'm looking at a security tool called "TigerSuite ... windows apps and single purpose apps for raw data ... analyses. ...
  • security tool opinions needed
    ... I'm looking at a security tool called "TigerSuite Professioanl 3.0" instead ... windows apps and single purpose apps for raw data ... analyses. ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)