Re: CryptMsgUpdate error

From: Alice (alice@peresys.co.za)
Date: 06/21/02

From: "Alice" <alice@peresys.co.za>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 02:12:07 -0700

Hi Daniel,
We are developing a Licensing Authority (it creates
certificates for users to use our applications (some Web
based but most are VB))and can not guarantee that all
users always have access to the internet. We therefore
need to store the certificates together with the CRL in a
DB so that the application may access this info during
logon. Users are also roaming users (logon on any PC).
Have managed to do this now with CryptQueryObject.
Best regards
elaborate on what are
>you trying to accomplish?
>
>--
>Daniel Sie [MS]

confers no rights.

>"Alice" <alice@peresys.co.za> wrote in message
>> I am trying to use CryptMsgUpdate for a CRL which I
>> download from the CA but get an error 0x8009310B ASN.1
bad
>> tag value met. Is there a way around this problem?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> Alice
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: CLR and AIA publishing properties unclear
    ... enterprise issuing CA and a web server hosting CRL and AIA for external ... include path in certificates. ... I do however publish CRL and deltas, CRL path should be ... should be included in certificates and delta CRL path in CRL's. ...
  • Re: Proposal for a new PKI model (At least I hope its new)
    ... it is online and it is dynamic. ... What is your solution in place of PKI and certificates? ... > distributed real-time CRL model. ... absolutely know all possible relying parties ... ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • CLR and AIA publishing properties unclear
    ... enterprise issuing CA and a web server hosting CRL and AIA for external ... I am however in doubt of a few CRL/AIA publishing properties. ... include path in certificates. ... I do however publish CRL and deltas, CRL path should be ...
  • RE: RADIUS IAS CRL CHECK
    ... However, when the workstation is turned on, it can establish a ... It seems that the IAS ignores the CRL. ... certificates' in the DC, we do get an error of "The certificate is ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.radius)
  • Problems with CRL
    ... I issued selfsigned root certificate, then issued user certificates signed ... Before I issued second root new CRL always replaced the old one. ... And when I revoke certificate issued by old root, ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)