Dummy Administrator Account
From: Steve (SteveM@nospam.com)
- Next message: Dan: "Cookie index"
- Previous message: Mary Elizabeth: "Re: View expired accounts"
- Next in thread: Michael [MS]: "Re: Dummy Administrator Account"
- Reply: Michael [MS]: "Re: Dummy Administrator Account"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Steve" <SteveM@nospam.com> Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:41:20 -0700
Hello everyone. I have heard that it is a good idea to
set up a dummy Administrator account and audit access.
What is the best way to do that? I have made a regular
user account and called it Administrator. I have enabled
logging on all failed logon attempts. Is there anymore
logging or anything else I should do? Thank you all in