Install CRL from a program
From: Alice (Alice@peresys.co.za)
- Next message: Alice: "CryptMsgUpdate error"
- Previous message: Luke: "User/ Group Computer settings."
- Next in thread: David Cross [MS]: "Install CRL from a program"
- Reply: David Cross [MS]: "Install CRL from a program"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Alice" <Alice@peresys.co.za> Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 02:09:08 -0700
Does anybody know how I can install a CRL using a program?
The only way I have found to install a CRL is to download
the CRL file from the CA site and then use
"rundll32.exe cryptext.dll, CryptExtAddCRL "CRLfilename""?
I use ICertAdmin:: GetCRL to get this CRL. I s there a way
in which I can store this base64 CRL into my own cert
Thanks in advance