Install CRL from a program

From: Alice (Alice@peresys.co.za)
Date: 06/19/02

From: "Alice" <Alice@peresys.co.za>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 02:09:08 -0700

Does anybody know how I can install a CRL using a program?
The only way I have found to install a CRL is to download
the CRL file from the CA site and then use
"rundll32.exe cryptext.dll, CryptExtAddCRL "CRLfilename""?

I use ICertAdmin:: GetCRL to get this CRL. I s there a way
in which I can store this base64 CRL into my own cert
storage?
Thanks in advance

Relevant Pages

  • Re: .NET 2.0, X509Certificates and CRL Check
    ... the the CRL is not cached OR that the cert is not valid? ... you need the issuing CA cert installed locally for validation to be successful. ... when I select a certificate, where the Issuing CA is installed ... Do I need to install the certificate from the ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: MSMQ over HTTPS
    ... I need to install the latest ... CRL of the Certifiaction authority on the server. ... >> Message Queuing will not be able to receive HTTP messages. ...
  • Re: Handsheld
    ... and installing familliar linux. ... On top of their loader you can install Familiar linux as described in the URL that I gave you... ... If the install fails the guys at CRL will restore your CE image for free (but I doubt this will ... Best Regards, ...
    (comp.os.linux.embedded)
  • Problem with CRL Update
    ... I have a CA and i revoke my client Certfiicate and after i got the CRL from ... the CA and install it. ... and look for IIS update and so on ... ...
  • Problem with IIS update