Re: View expired accounts

From: Joe Richards [MVP] (humorexpress@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/19/02

From: "Joe Richards [MVP]" <humorexpress@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:54:17 -0400

Users and computers will not display that info via changed icons.

You can pull it programmatically via ADSI or if you aren't a scripter go get
either secdata or userdump from the free win32 tools page of
www.joeware.net; either tool will produce user dumps with one of the fields
displaying whether the accounts are disabled or expired or locked.

You can use the tools in combination with GREP or FIND or FINDSTR or just
pipe to text files and sort in excel.

--
---
Joe Richards