Re: Burn a CD with Windows 2000

From: konstantinos fragkos (kfragos@netscape.net)
Date: 06/15/02

From: "konstantinos fragkos" <kfragos@netscape.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:39:44 -0700

The Clone CD is very good for your job

http://www.elby.de/

Kostas

"Oli" <crevecoeur_oli@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:b66f01c20ca3$2cb4e390$9be62ecf@tkmsftngxa03...
> Hi,
>
> It seems not be possible to burn a CD with Windows 2000 if
> a specific right is not allowed (Burn right). I have tried
> 2 differents software (Nero Burning Rom & Easy Cd Creator).
> What need I change & where to be able to burn a CD without
> being administrator or power user.
>
> Thanks in advance

Relevant Pages

  • Can not burn CD: Please Insert an empty disc to write to ...
    ... I can not always burn CDRs. ... Nero is waiting for a disc with the ... I'm using Windows XP Pro SP1a with all critical updates. ... I can read All type of media ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: CD burning
    ... > I currently have Windows 2K but am contemplating moving to XP. ... Yes, WinXP makes basic burning of files to CD ... the files you intend to burn, then use an option that tells WinXP to burn ... personally been able to get multiple sessions on a single CD. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: cd/dvd question
    ... If it still will not burn CD's the Drive is bad most likely, or the system has toasted the driver. ... Using two different Windows XP Pro disks, ... I bring the machine to a local repair shop, and they repro not being able to install with the OS disk I have them, but they are able to install the OS with one of their disks. ... I install Nero and it seems that right after I installed Nero, the weirdness I was having with my machine returns. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: cd/dvd question
    ... If it still will not burn CD's the Drive is bad most likely, or the system has toasted the driver. ... Using two different Windows XP Pro disks, ... I install Nero and it seems that right after I installed Nero, the weirdness I was having with my machine returns. ... Is it OK for the computer to have both a CD/DvD reader and a DvD writer? ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: filter driver for disk.sys
    ... So this sample does nothing for you, you need a service without desktop interaction. ... Don Burn ... Windows 2k/XP/2k3 Filesystem and Driver Consulting ...