setting maximum nr. of profiles to 10

From: Peter (bvb@fgff.com)
Date: 06/12/02

From: "Peter" <bvb@fgff.com>
Date: 12 Jun 2002 08:08:20 +0100

Hi

I'm admin on a network that I'm upgrading from Win 98 (uurrkk) to Win 2000
( NT4 running on the servers)
since we have a lot of different users on on every client ( 500 client's ) I
would like to
restrict the number of profiles that can be created to 10... I remember
reading somewhere that
this can be done in the registry but I dont remember how.. would be forever
thankful
if some one knows a nice way to do this

Peter

Relevant Pages

  • Re: NTLMv2 failed on W2K standalone servers
    ... have had time to refresh their security policy before testing - you may want ... >> Hi Peter. ... >> transmission by the client which is vulnerable to cracking. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] Defense in Depth to the Desktop
    ... > network hardware mechanisms. ... The Strong Internal Network Defense ... The client subnet and the server ... Servers are allowed to reply to clients, ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • [fw-wiz] Defense in Depth to the Desktop
    ... network hardware mechanisms. ... controls is highlighted when the internal network and systems suffer ... The client subnet and the server ... Servers are allowed to reply to clients, ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] Defense in Depth to the Desktop
    ... Sounds a lot like Domain Based Security (not Windows 'domains', ... > network hardware mechanisms. ... The client subnet and the ... Servers are allowed to reply to clients, ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: What doesnt lend itself to OO?
    ... objects need to be explicitly maintained....thus the rise of stateless ... of state largely the responsibility of the client. ... object only exists on 1 out of n servers the load balancer needs to ...
    (comp.object)