Re: Line breaks in OL2000

From: neo [mvp outlook] (neo@mvps.org)
Date: 06/08/02

From: "neo [mvp outlook]" <neo@mvps.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 09:01:47 -0700

What problems does SR1/1a introduce to Outlook? (Can't be the Email
Security Update because that is part of SP2.)

"Richard" <computerhelp@email.msn.com> wrote in message
> Asked in this forum because only fix found so far had to
> do with OL2000 security:
>
> We are experiencing inappropriate line breaks/word wraps
> in OL2K.
> Checked KB, and found Q245025., which confirmed our
> problem, but the fix is to install Office SR1/1a.
> To install either causes us problems in other areas, so we
> are hoping to find some way of getting just the part of
> the SR that deals with the line break problem in OL2000.
>
> Anyone know how or to whom we can seek a solution?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Unable to open Project 2003 Project Plan
    ... Do you know any way to uninstall this fix by script? ... Apparently Microsoft did roll out a fix for KB948962 on some Premium Support ... My IT department deployed Security Update KB948962 for MS Project 2003 to ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Help with latest update madness
    ... Problems in Windows Explorer or the Windows shell ... Easy Fix: Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and scroll ... Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer ...
  • Re: Why does the file open icon on the task bar no longer function?
    ... Problems in Windows Explorer or the Windows shell ... Easy Fix: Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and scroll ... Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Office 2003 Pro hangs when opening files
    ... Problems in Windows Explorer or the Windows shell ... Easy Fix: Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and scroll ... Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Office Crashes when trying to click on save in