Re: Easy way for forced policy

From: Jim Snowdon (j_snowdon@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/06/02

From: "Jim Snowdon" <j_snowdon@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:55:07 +0100

Hi Ray,
    I've just started to look at doing this, as we are running a NT domain
backend but win2kpro frontend, we changed the local GPO on the workstations
from default to another setting, then deployed the workstations. we now want
to make some amendmends to the local GPO's on the workstations, i do not
belive that you can do it the way that Ed has suggested, i'm currently
looking at the secedit.exe command, hoping that you can export new settings
and then import into a new machine, somehow scripting it or use SMS to
deploy update.

Regards Jim