Shutdown..not really !!!

From: Christian (cboucher@lfsl.net)
Date: 06/05/02

From: "Christian" <cboucher@lfsl.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:03:56 +0200

Hey,

Shutdown.exe working fine but I get a W2K windows message that says: "It is
now safe to turn off your computer" at the end of the process.
I've been looking around my configuration for hours now trying to get a real
shutdown but in vain....I get this message over and over again.
I need a real scheduling shutdown of the machines server.

Someone can help ?

Christian

Relevant Pages

  • Shutdown..not really !!!
    ... Hey, ... Shutdown.exe working fine but I get a W2K windows message that says: ... now safe to turn off your computer" at the end of the process. ... I need a real scheduling shutdown of the machines server. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)