Re: Shut down schedule

From: Christian (cboucher@lfsl.net)
Date: 06/05/02

From: "Christian" <cboucher@lfsl.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:01:28 +0200

Shutdown working fine but I get a w2k windows message that says: "It is now
safe to turn off your computer" at the end of the process.
I've been looking around my configuration for hours now trying to get a real
shutdown but in vain....I get this message over and over again.
I need a real scheduling shutdown of the machines server.

Christian
"Cěnsultant«" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet
> shutdown.exe called thru a scheduled task
>

> "Christian" <cboucher@lfsl.net> wrote in message
> > Hey everybody,
> >
> > Is there someone who knows how to schedule a server shut down and
> eventually
> > a server start up ?
> >
> > Christian

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Shut down schedule
    ... Shutdown working fine but I get a w2k windows message that says: ... I need a real scheduling shutdown of the machines server. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)