From: Stoil Valchkov (email@example.com)
- Next message: Christian: "Re: Shut down schedule"
- Previous message: Ed Thurber: "Re: Access Rights to installed Applications"
- Next in thread: Jordan Mills: "Re: ICQ"
- Reply: Jordan Mills: "Re: ICQ"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Stoil Valchkov" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:10:42 +0300
ICQ is getting boring with it's restruction for running with admin rights :(
Does anyone know how to run it without admin rights?
I have made some investigation with previous release (I don't remember which
was) and succeeded but i don't want to make this operation on every PC and
with every version. Is there some general decision?
Thanks in advance