Re: accesso interattivo

From: riccardo (ccpd52@virgilio.it)
Date: 05/30/02

From: "riccardo" <ccpd52@virgilio.it>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 17:11:25 GMT

My user must have the access to the server in "terminal server".
It has to run programs and print with printers installed into the server.
I must cut off the "computer resource icon" and the "network resource icon"
to preserve the server against damages that shuold be possible in computers
given for hire.

"Lanwench" <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.yahoo.com> ha
scritto nel messaggio news:uzKXWG#BCHA.1940@tkmsftngp04...
> By default, regular users can't log on locally to the server, I believe.
> Why would you want them to?
>
> "riccardo" <ccpd52@virgilio.it> wrote in message
> > Ho creato in un server con "active directory" un utente nuovo.
> > Quando provo ad entrare con tale nome utente (diverso da
"amministratore")
> > il server mi restituisce come messaggio d'errore che le protezioni
locali
> > non permettono l'accesso interattivo.
> > Qualcuno puņ aiutarmi?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Exchange 2000 Infected with Netsky
    ... "Tung Dang" ha scritto nel messaggio ... > windows 2000 server, we just got hit by the netsky virus and now every ... > time I start the SMTP services it taken all the internet bandwidth and ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin)
  • Re: RPC Fail Message - KB 823980 MS03-26
    ... "peter" ha scritto nel messaggio ... > Windows 2000 Server) was infected by ... > cleaned server from the viruses ... > have run Windows automatic update but with no success. ...
  • Re: LDIFDE to add an email address?
    ... "pucsatch" ha scritto nel messaggio ... The server side error is "The parameter is incorrect" ... Massimo ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Notebooks stocks price
    ... "Evan Platt" ha scritto nel messaggio ... and mrtg running on the server. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Connecting to existing session
    ... There's some way to do the same tweak on windows 2000 server? ... > in group policy. ...