*NEW* TechNet Script Center

From: Jerry Bryant [MS] (jbryant@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/24/02

From: "Jerry Bryant [MS]" <jbryant@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 12:22:28 -0700

Great new resource on TechNet:

TechNet's new Script Center provides 388 sample scripts from the upcoming
Windows .NET Server Resource Kit. The scripts are designed to run on Windows
XP, Windows 2000, and Windows .NET Server.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/default.asp

Please post your comments, feedback, or ideas for new scripts.

--
Regards,
Jerry Bryant - MCSE, MCDBA

  • Re: GUI and Rapid Application Development?
    ... Most simple applications that I dealt with did not need the use of API ... I imagine Perl is faster, ... my Perl scripts are more compact ... Chirag> in Windows that could run on Windows 98 through 2003. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Change the way users log on and off MODULE MISSING???
    ... After I ran those commands or scripts I ... do you think it was the security programs install/uninstall that caused ... and uninstall my Business Contact Manager just doesn't work! ... > If you receive the following error or similar, then reinstall Windows Script ...
  • *NEW* TechNet Script Center
    ... Windows .NET Server Resource Kit. ... The scripts are designed to run on Windows ... XP, Windows 2000, and Windows .NET Server. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • *NEW* TechNet Script Center
    ... Windows .NET Server Resource Kit. ... The scripts are designed to run on Windows ... XP, Windows 2000, and Windows .NET Server. ...
  • RE: Login scripts not executing
    ... We are using windows 2003 in bothe the forests. ... We are not using Group Policy for logon scripts, ... controller and given the path in the user properties-profiles-logon scripts. ...