Re: Transferring Users/Groups to other machines

From: JK[MS] (karthikj@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/22/02

From: "JK[MS]" <karthikj@online.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:45:11 -0700

You should really consider having a domain when you want to have centralised
database of user accounts and having to access multiple machines.
Even if you find third party tools to sync local accounts across machines
you will have to put up with a lot of latency issues.

--
JK [MS]
[This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no