Re: Local user login at DC troubleshoot. Please help..

From: Jeremy Marten (jer5@shaw.ca)
Date: 05/21/02

From: "Jeremy Marten" <jer5@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 18:55:02 GMT

Thanks for your reply Mike.

Both are there, and "Authenticated users" have Read Write Modify rights to
each. Should I try copying over the two from the other machine overtop
anyway?

"Mike Bardan" <mbardan@mail.sdsu.edu> wrote in message
> Check under Documents and Settings and make sure you're
> not missing the profiles for Default User and All Users. If any
> is missing, you will get an error like you describe. Copy the
> missing profile from the other DC.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SheppyWare SideClick - Noob question
    ... Tks for your time, my CFFA is comming, i will try it with a complete System 6 instalation. ... It's right not copying E16.SideClick and SideClick.h files ?!? ... And what about the missing readme ?!? ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)
  • Re: USB HD no longer recognized!
    ... I'm using a disk recovery program that has found all of the 'missing' ... I'm copying them to my c: ... The zip, jpg, and htm files are not recognized either. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage)
  • Re: missing pubole32.dll p.s.
    ... > cannot run the application because of the missing .dll. ... which I take to mean copying the files from the Office folder, ... I'm not casting any aspersions - just stating facts - facts which you appear ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Copying a style object to make a new one
    ... I'm missing something obvious. ... I want to create a new style by copying an existing one and making a ... few mods, the equivalent to using the "Based On" field in the styles ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • newbie question: whats wrong with my code?
    ... I'm trying to copying a file to another file using the follwoing code, ... some data is missing so I can't finally ... recover the file. ...
    (comp.lang.c)