Re: Local user login at DC troubleshoot. Please help..

From: Jeremy Marten (
Date: 05/21/02

From: "Jeremy Marten" <>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 18:55:02 GMT

Thanks for your reply Mike.

Both are there, and "Authenticated users" have Read Write Modify rights to
each. Should I try copying over the two from the other machine overtop

"Mike Bardan" <> wrote in message
> Check under Documents and Settings and make sure you're
> not missing the profiles for Default User and All Users. If any
> is missing, you will get an error like you describe. Copy the
> missing profile from the other DC.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SheppyWare SideClick - Noob question
    ... Tks for your time, my CFFA is comming, i will try it with a complete System 6 instalation. ... It's right not copying E16.SideClick and SideClick.h files ?!? ... And what about the missing readme ?!? ...
  • Re: USB HD no longer recognized!
    ... I'm using a disk recovery program that has found all of the 'missing' ... I'm copying them to my c: ... The zip, jpg, and htm files are not recognized either. ...
  • Re: missing pubole32.dll p.s.
    ... > cannot run the application because of the missing .dll. ... which I take to mean copying the files from the Office folder, ... I'm not casting any aspersions - just stating facts - facts which you appear ...
  • cant boot, system file missing or corrupt
    ... My computer won't boot and give the error message: the following file is missing or corrupt: \windows\system32\config\system. ... Is it possible to restore function by copying the same file from my installation disc onto the hard drive, and if so do I risk any loss of data? ...
  • Copying a style object to make a new one
    ... I'm missing something obvious. ... I want to create a new style by copying an existing one and making a ... few mods, the equivalent to using the "Based On" field in the styles ... Prev by Date: ...