Account management delegation

From: DB (dropittome@yahoo.com)
Date: 05/20/02

From: "DB" <dropittome@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 13:08:23 -0700

Anyone know what specific rights I need to apply to the
users OU that will allow a specific group to reset a
locked out account? There is no clear path to delegat that
right.

Thanks,
Darren

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Any way to disable rejoining machine names already in use?
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... "Jorge Silva" wrote: ... You can reset the account object. ...
  • Re: Grant right to unlock accounts?
    ... How To Delegate the Unlock Account Right: ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... At the moment user in this container have the ability to reset the ...
  • Re: How to reset failedlogins for root
    ... cannot figure out what rights I have to give to myself so I can reset the failedlogin counter should the account get locked. ...
    (comp.unix.aix)
  • Error after changing SP 2003 User Account Passwords
    ... I had to reset the password of the account used by sharepoint. ... because you do not have the rights to view this area. ...
  • Re: Log on Sign on Screen
    ... If not then you will need to reset the administrator password and then ... logon and reset your account password. ... rights on the PC. ...