Re: Sharing Difficulties
From: V4 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: Shenan: "Re: Sharing Difficulties"
- Previous message: Keith: "Sharing Difficulties"
- In reply to: Keith: "Sharing Difficulties"
- Next in thread: Shenan: "Re: Sharing Difficulties"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "V4" <email@example.com> Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 15:28:45 GMT
I use the same setup so I may be able to help.
As W2K is asking W98 for username and password, I take it you've not added
the W98 account to the W2K machine?
Do this and all should be well, providing you've set up the W2K share
"Keith" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
> I am working on a small home netwrok using one machine
> with Win2K and the other with Win98. The 2K machine can
> access any shared folder on the 98 machine with no
> troubles. When trying to access the 2K machine from the
> 98 machine it either asks for a password, or says access
> denied. No password was set-up on the 2K machine. Any
> ideas on how to fix this?