Re: password refused
From: John Holden (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: Bill Sanderson: "Re: no security tab"
- Previous message: Robert Moir: "Re: SP3?"
- In reply to: martin: "password refused"
- Next in thread: Richard Dakin: "Re: password refused"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "John Holden" <email@example.com> Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 14:59:26 -0700
Did you try logging in as Administrator and resetting the account password?
"martin" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
> One of my machines running W2000 refuses it's password.
> As of yesterday it will no longer boot. Nothing has changed
> and the password is correct. However W2000 says "password
> incorrect". I am the only user and there is only one password.
> Is there ahy way I can get in to reset or change the code?