System Log tools

From: Craig Matchan (
Date: 05/13/02

From: "Craig Matchan" <>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 00:32:52 +1000

Hi all,

firstly, if this is covered in a FAQ somewhere, please point me to it.

Can anyone point me to some s/w that will collate system/event log files
from numerous Win2k / Linux servers and consolidate them into one report?
Basically I have quite a few Win2k and Linux servers and it's becoming a
pain having to check all the event/system logs for each one. It would be
nice if I could consolidate them all somehow. The only product I've come
accross is from Altair Technologies (referenced on web

Anyway, if anyone has any recomendations for other similar products I would
like to hear from them.