Password on Internet Explorer

From: Doug (pontkal@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/04/02

From: "Doug" <pontkal@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 17:30:26 -0700

I feel as if you have not quite given enough info as to
what you are trying to do. Are you meaning that when you
start up the server you want a password for IE or what do
you mean by "log on"? One does not usually refer
to 'logging' onto IE. And what do you mean by "not log on
right away"?

away?
>my program is windows 2000 server.
>an early response is appreciated.
>thank you!
>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: EAP-TLS with windows CE
    ... Thanks for the quick response. ... Windows CE then prompts the wireless user for the ... to the AP which gets passed on to an authentication server (RADIUS or ... nothing to do with the contents of the certificate at all. ...
  • Re: Userenv Errors All Of A Sudden - Help
    ... Because my initial post got no response I worded it differently and reposted it as "Problems Logging In As Administrator" on the 1st of April in this newsgroup. ... Henrik Arenblad responded to that and later posted your response to it which I responded to you via email thanking you and explaining as I am now that I had been able to fix the issue by logging directly into the server and doing effectively a repair of the AVG File Server software and a re-boot. ... Error message when you try to log on to a Windows Server 2003-based ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Xnews problem
    ... Not sure which Windows version you use. ... expects first command in ten or twenty seconds, ... Did you get the header and article as response? ... Some server have no support of XOVER command. ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • WSE 2.0 SP2 DIME Problem ?
    ... I have working code running on Windows XP machine that when I uploaded to my ... Exception Type: System.InvalidOperationException ... Client found response content type of '', ... I am assuming I am missing a configuration on the server? ...
  • RE: Problem with upgrade from NT4 server to Windows 2003 server
    ... the current status with your response at your earliest convenience. ... >for the purpose of upgrading to AD as available with Windows 2003 server. ... >The new NT4 server was promoted to PDC and an in place upgrade was done. ...