HTTP email security
From: hank (email@example.com)
- Next message: Mike Bardan: "Re: Logon Server in Active Directory"
- Next in thread: Kallely Sajan: "Re: HTTP email security"
- Reply: Kallely Sajan: "Re: HTTP email security"
- Reply: x y: "Re: HTTP email security"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "hank" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 17:08:09 -0700
What's the best way to lock down users from using HTTP emai accounts like
Hotmail, yahoo, etc?
I was thinking of GPO settings with a Restriction set for *.hotmail.com,
*.passort.com, login.yahoo.com, and mail.yahoo.com
Or I should apply these filters on the firewall instead? what do you guys
think? is there a better way? Please help... thanks.