Encryption/Decyription Re-Create Master Key,Symetric Key and Cer

hello.i encrypt my customer database columns at customers sql server express
2008 with a configuration of certificate and a symetric key with triple des
algorithm.i restore my customer database.mdb file to my sql server express
2008 but i can not see the the decrypted columns.after searching this problem
on msdn and other sites they says that you have to re-configure the algorithm
again with the same master key,symetric key and certificat.how can i
re-configure the Symmetric key,master key and the certificate on my sql
server express 2008 to see the decyrpted customer database.mdb database?.(
I Know the ENCRYPTION PASSWORD and other necessary information) thank
you.Nihat Sürer

  • Re: same application on multiple schemas
    ... As for the "comparison" with Sql Server, it was not intended to ask ... why Oracle does "not" support sql server behaviour:) I know oracle (I ... For every customer that will use our application, ... will use schema "SchemaA" ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: same application on multiple schemas
    ... As for the "comparison" with Sql Server, it was not intended to ask ... why Oracle does "not" support sql server behaviour:) I know oracle (I ... For every customer that will use our application, ... will use schema "SchemaA" ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: Index for username/password
    ... say that users want to be able to define customer ... A username in a login table is a little different. ... Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (comp.databases.ms-sqlserver)
  • Re: Modeling/Constraint question
    ... there are no duplicates in the keys; ... Enter: the surrogate key. ... there is a customer number. ... SQL Server community, why should believe anything else you say? ...