Re: Linked Server Security

Hi Dan,

I am just checking on your progress regarding the information that was sent
to you. If you encounter any difficulties, please do not hesitate to let me
know.

My goal is to ensure that we satisfactorily resolve the technical problem
you experienced in a timely manner. Look forward to your feedback. Thank
you.

Best regards,
Mark Han
Microsoft Online Community Support
Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your
comments and suggestions about how we can improve the
support we provide to you. Please feel free to let my manager
know what you think of the level of service provided. You can
send feedback directly to my manager at: msdnmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx