Re: Linked Server Security

Hi Dan,

I am just checking on your progress regarding the information that was sent
to you. If you encounter any difficulties, please do not hesitate to let me
know.

My goal is to ensure that we satisfactorily resolve the technical problem
you experienced in a timely manner. Look forward to your feedback. Thank
you.

Best regards,
Mark Han
Microsoft Online Community Support
Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your
comments and suggestions about how we can improve the
support we provide to you. Please feel free to let my manager
know what you think of the level of service provided. You can
send feedback directly to my manager at: msdnmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • RE: SSRS expression to detect empty data set
    ... If you encounter any difficulties, please do not hesitate to let me ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... Please feel free to let my manager ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: Temp file collision when building with csc.exe
    ... If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ... "Sune Foldager" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • RE: Moving SQL 2000 Database to SQL 2005
    ... If you need me further explanation, please do not hesitate to let ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... Please feel free to let my manager ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: Style trigger not firing in wpf app
    ... Thank you for your confirmation. ... If you have any other questions in the future, please don't hesitate to ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ...
  • Re: Apply a control template to a thumb with c#