RE: master DB users

Thanks, but what I am looking for a query that LISTS master DB users and
their permissions.
I hope that this is clear.

"Mark Han[MSFT]" wrote:

Hi Josppy,

Thank you for using Microsoft MSDN Managed Newsgroup. My name is Mark Han.
I am glad to work with you on this issue.

From your description, I understand that you would like to use query to
give the permission to the master db users.
If I have misunderstood, please let me know.

About the sql command to give user permission:
use [master]
GO
GRANT role_name TO user_name
GO

to deny the user permission:
use [master]
GO
deny role_name TO user_name
GO

for more information, there are several articles to share with you:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms173724(SQL.90).aspx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms188371(SQL.90).aspx

If there is anything unclear, please do not hesitate to let me know. Have a
nice day!

Best regards,
Mark Han
Microsoft Online Community Support
ications.

where an initial response from the community or
a Microsoft Support Engineer within 2 business day is acceptable. Please
note that each follow up response may take approximately
2 business days as the support professional working with you may need
further investigation to reach the most efficient resolution.
real-time or phone-based interactions. Issues of this nature are
best handled working with a dedicated Microsoft Support Engineer by
contacting Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) at

  • RE: cannot create an payPal payment object
    ... You didn't use the matched version of payPal dll for .net framework. ... The permission fo the dll is the issue. ... Microsoft Online Support ... initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support Engineer within ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)
  • Re: calling style sheets
    ... I should have pointed out the problem that Master ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ... "rosy" refers to a folder under App_Themes, containing 3 css files. ... According to the App_Themes folder and stylesheet path (also the <link ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Re: calling style sheets
    ... you can consider Master page as a particular usercontrol. ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ... Subject: calling style sheets ... According to the App_Themes folder and stylesheet path (also the ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Re: calling style sheets
    ... I should have pointed out the problem that Master ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ... Subject: calling style sheets ... According to the App_Themes folder and stylesheet path (also the <link ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Re: assembly doesn permit partially trustets calls
    ... To mitigate the risk, think very carefully about the permissions that you assign to the application running on the file share so that it permits exactly and only the request to satisfy the permission demand, block everything else. ... we can give all the assemblies in the ... Microsoft Online Community Support ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)