Re: encrypted proceduers

Hi Josppy,
I think that Erland already pointed out the table (syscomments) to which
you can query. To make it more clear to you, I write the following T-SQL
statement for your reference:
Use database_name
Go
select objs.name,objs.id,cmets.encrypted,cmets.text from sys.sysobjects
objs join sys.syscomments cmets on objs.id = cmets.id
where objs.type='P' and cmets.encrypted=1
Go

Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything unclear.

Best regards,
Charles Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support
Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your
comments and suggestions about how we can improve the
support we provide to you. Please feel free to let my manager
know what you think of the level of service provided. You can
send feedback directly to my manager at: msdnmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx