Re: MapSids.exe Download File

You can download the MapSids.exe file from the following location:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/sqlsvr2000/utility/5.0/win98me/en-us/mapsids.exe

This tool allow you to map sids when moving database between servers.

"Joe K." <Joe K.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:51762863-6551-46B4-B6E3-8423F31100CC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I trying to obtain the MapSids.exe to resolve database permission issues.

Please help me find a download site to obtain the file.

Thanks,

  • Re: Update just quits with no errors (continued)
    ... to download in background and notify me when they're ready. ... >> throttled and happened to be too busy to handle the download request. ... >> "Servers are busy, download will continue in the background and you ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: This Is Why PC World Are Getting Smaller!
    ... The same thing happens when BT servers stop working. ... As soon as I switched it on, it wanted to download Windows 7 Updates. ... files settings etc, ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Update just quits with no errors (continued)
    ... "Servers are busy, download will continue in the background and you will be notified when complete. ... > In the log there's this message repeated "Update not allowed> due to regulation". ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Weird beneficial side effect of SP2 for OE
    ... (the original download and the later deletion). ... It will also help if you keep track of the Xref: ... > NNTP servers, at least from my part of the company's internal network. ...
  • Re: Fedora Unity release
    ... default to notice that one or more servers consistently have connection ... Jigdo should drop a server after two different sets of two attempts per ... What I like about jigdo is that it only needs to download what's ... If you have a copy of the original F8 ISO, ...
    (Fedora)