Re: Issue in SQL version

I ran it in Query analyser.

"Uri Dimant" wrote:

Where do you run this command? In SSMS? I suspect you do not have SSMS
installed on the computer for SQL Server Express Edition.

"SID" <SID@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am newbie and for getting version of server, fired SELECT @@version in my
Sql 2005 express but i am getting Server-2000 and i expected it as 2005.
Please clarify.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SSIS - can SSIS pkg recognize a drive letter within SMS job?
    ... Realized from your process description that you were running SSMS from your ... I normally run SSMS on our Sql Server using a remote (terminal ... Uploaded the SSIS package which was simple and just contained one ... What is your SQL Server Agent service account? ...
  • RE: SQL 2005 Management Studio cant edit text rows with > 4000 ch
    ... in SSMS, I cannot do the same thing. ... a text field, if I edit the int field, it fails. ... In SQL Server no matter 2000 or 2005, the default maximum size that can be ... table name','text in row',7000", the text-type field can support maximum ...
  • Re: Cannot find a GUI to execute a query
    ... you'll still have SSMSE 2008. ... SSMSE but there are some other features, like SQL Server Profiler, that I ... I guess I can still 'Script Stored Procedure As Execute To' a new window, ... How about using SSMSE instead of SSMS? ...
  • Re: SQL Server Management Studio Cannot Open SQL Express Files
    ... Currently I can work with the DB in SSMS but not in VS. ... I suggest you to open SQL Server Configuration Manager and see how many SQL ... If I create the database in VS2005 using the ... If I create the DB in Management Studio I cannot work with it in VS2005. ...
  • Re: [Sql Server 2008 RCO]Where is SSMS ?
    ... you have three machines that you are trying to install SQL Server 2008 X Edition instance. ... SSMS 2005 and SSMS 2008 CTP6. ...