Security problem with a DTS scheculed

Hi,

I have a DTS that run weel when I run it manualy I mean when I right click
on it et select Execute DTS.

When I Scheduled The DTS it fails.
The DTS is importing Data From an accpac Application with a SYSTEM DATA
SOURCE ODBC driver
The accpac Files are on another server.
First I was using a Map Drive.
After I try a UNC path.
I test the UNC path and it work ok
I start manualy the DTS and it work ok

The user that run the sql Agent service and MSqlServer is an domain
Administrator user

Soon as I scheduled the DTS it fails with this error message :

Step 'Copy Data from JC65ANME JC CustomerManager Names to JC65ANME Step'
failed

Step Error Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers
Step Error Description:[SSDB]Path invalid opening user file in SI_AppCreate
Step Error code: 80004005
Step Error Help File:
Step Error Help Context ID:0

I dont know what else I can try

Do you have any idea?
We know that the path is good because the DTS work mhen I start it manualy :)

Thanks in advance!

  • DTS Failed when Sheduled
    ... I have a DTS that run weel when I run it manualy I mean when I right click ... I test the UNC path and it work ok ... Administrator user ... Step Error Help Context ID:0 ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • Re: Security problem with a DTS scheculed
    ... DTS is actually a client tool. ... it is using your drive mappings. ... I test the UNC path and it work ok ... Step Error Help Context ID:0 ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Error moving from SQL to Access via DTS
    ... Try to see if the user that you are using in vb can execute the pkg from the ... enterprise manager without issue. ... Microsoft Data Transformation Services (DTS) Data Pump ... > Step Error Help File:sqldts80.hlp ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • Re: DTS - Task ActiveX Error
    ... Well if the file doesn't exist then you have told the task to fail. ... Multiple Paths in Workflow ... www.SQLDTS.com - The site for all your DTS needs. ... > Step Error Help File:sqldts80.hlp ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • Error moving from SQL to Access via DTS
    ... Microsoft Data Transformation Services (DTS) Data Pump ... (Microsoft JET Database Engine (80004005): ... Step Error Help File:sqldts80.hlp ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)