RE: Security at Row Level Within SQL Server

Hi Frosty,
Currently there is indeed no equivalent feature in SQL Server. The articles that Russel provided to you are helpful on
implementing a row-level security in SQL Server.

If you are very concern with the feature, I recommend that you give Microsoft your feedback at
https://connect.microsoft.com/sql so that our product team can hear your voice. You may also get our product team's
email notification when they respond to you.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Charles Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support
Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your
comments and suggestions about how we can improve the
support we provide to you. Please feel free to let my manager
know what you think of the level of service provided. You can
send feedback directly to my manager at: msdnmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • RE: VS2008 & SQL Server Debugging
    ... The output is "Cancel by user" ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ... SQL server 2005 and I am a sysadmin in the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.debugging)
  • RE: Linked server with mirrored database 2
    ... So SQL Server consider ... the connection use window authentication as by default. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... Please feel free to let my manager ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • RE: 2000 and 2005 mdx differencies - please help
    ... You cannot ignore the brackets in SQL Server 2000. ... You can refer to this ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... Please feel free to let my manager ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
  • Re: Domain or Local User Account for Laptop SQL 2008 Services
    ... to establish a dedicated environment with SQL Server 2005 and 2008 for further test on this issue. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... Please feel free to let my manager ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • Re: Form Bound to SQL Indexed View
    ... Fire up SQL Server Profiler and monitor ... Look forward to your response. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... Please feel free to let my manager ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)