Re: Using CA issued Certificates for SQL Certificate Encryption

"Peter Yang[MSFT]" (petery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) writes:
Thank you for your reply and your feedback on this feature. I agree that
there should be a convenient tool to do this in out of box features of SQL
or development products. Please rest assured that your feedback on this is
routed to the product team and they may consider this business request in
future design.

Also, your experience on this issue will certainly benefit the community
and help others who may encounter simialr issues.

If you have any further feedback or wishes on SQL Server, I encourage you
submit via the link below and our product team would like to hear your
voice:

http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/productfeedback/default.aspx

Peter, that link is dead since a couple of years back. The correct link is
http://connect.microsoft.com/SqlServer/Feedback

--
Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at
Books Online for SQL Server 2000 at

  • Re: Access 2007->SQL Server2005 "connection was forcibly closed",G
    ... I moved every table I was able to move to the SQL ... closed connections - but all of these errors are in the version which used ... the SQL Server 2000 and everything worked ... communication between ODBC (OLEDB and Native Client, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.connect)
  • It can be Done
    ... I just installed a 3 SQL Server 2005 instances on a 2 node Active/Passive cluster. ... IWiz will then offer you a choice of Group on where you can install teh Fail Over Clustered Instance of SQL. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)
  • Re: Unable to Apply SP4 to SQL 2000 Cluster (new Node)
    ... Rebuild the node in the failover cluster. ... Scenario 1" in SQL Server 2000 Books Online. ... This setup process updates to SP4 only the binaries on the new ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)
  • Re: WSS 3.0 question
    ... I followed the advise given in removing WSS 3.0 etc, ... the server is complaining that the SQL service(?) was tempered with or corrupt. ... I may just instal the SQL server as I was going eventuall use it anyway. ... If WSUS 3.0 is installed, I would suggest you uninstall it and then you install WSS 3.0. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SQL Resets
    ... If it were SQL that was falling short, ... The default backlog for SQL Server is 5. ... System.InvalidOperationException: Internal connection fatal error. ... From time to time, under heavy loads, we are getting resets at ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.connect)