Re: Application error event every minute on MSSQLSERVER : "Failure Audit: Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM' [Client: <local machine>]

Hi Ken,
You are welcome. I am very glad to hear that the suggestions are helpful.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Charles Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support
Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your
comments and suggestions about how we can improve the
support we provide to you. Please feel free to let my manager
know what you think of the level of service provided. You can
send feedback directly to my manager at: msdnmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • RE: ServiceBase denies access to service name
    ... I encourage you to report this issue to ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: Auto Refresh Example
    ... Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ...
  • Re: ADO.NET OleDb connector problem with jet
    ... And if we are working on an Office Add-in, the Add-in will also be run in ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ...
  • Re: Auto Refresh Example
    ... Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ...
  • Re: Form Bound to SQL Indexed View
    ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. ... Please feel free to let my manager ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)