Re: Application error event every minute on MSSQLSERVER : "Failure Audit: Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM' [Client: <local machine>]

Hi Ken,
You are welcome. I am very glad to hear that the suggestions are helpful.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Charles Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support
Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your
comments and suggestions about how we can improve the
support we provide to you. Please feel free to let my manager
know what you think of the level of service provided. You can
send feedback directly to my manager at: msdnmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx