Re: user permissions

Yes, that is also an option for impersonation. Just one thing I want to
point out since TRUSTWORTHY is at database level, it may impact other UDFs
and SPs who do not need an impersonation context. EXECUTE AS clause is
still the first priority here.

Best regards,
Charles Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support
Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your
comments and suggestions about how we can improve the
support we provide to you. Please feel free to let my manager
know what you think of the level of service provided. You can
send feedback directly to my manager at: msdnmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Dllimport method calling failed in web form
    ... it's likely to be "impersonation" issue. ... DLL function needs to run under a certain user account? ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ...
  • RE: Cannot create linked server from SQL 2005 to SQL 2000
    ... When you use impersonation for linked server, ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... Please feel free to let my manager ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Notification when an administrator logs in
    ... neither Winlogon Notification Packages nor Service ... Control Manager Notifications triggers the Logon event when it's a ... impersonation. ... feel free to let my manager know what you think of the level of service ...
  • Re: running stored procedure every 30 minutes
    ... Mr Granfield would kill me if he saw that run on sentence. ... >> Via the Enterprise Manager for your database choose ... > Well, just to be explicit, the management node is at the server level, not ... > the database level. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)