Re: user permissions

Any user who is granted EXECUTE on the stored procedure can execute the
stored procedure. This is not a problem to Trapulo, his user was a dbo.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any different opinions. Thank
you!

Best regards,
Charles Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support
Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your
comments and suggestions about how we can improve the
support we provide to you. Please feel free to let my manager
know what you think of the level of service provided. You can
send feedback directly to my manager at: msdnmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: updating just one column
    ... I write the following stored procedure that ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ... Stored Procedures and ado methods custom for each of the columns. ...
  • Re: updating just one column
    ... I write the following stored procedure that ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ... Stored Procedures and ado methods custom for each of the columns. ...
  • Re: updating just one column
    ... I write the following stored procedure that ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ... Procedures and ado methods custom for each of the columns. ...
  • RE: Database Engine Tuning Advisor
    ... Thank you for public the script to create the stored procedure ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... Please feel free to let my manager ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.tools)
  • RE: Trigger to CLR Stored Procedure
    ... Thank you for using Microsoft MSDN Managed Newsgroup Services. ... Create a CLR stored procedure and deploy it to my test database ... DECLARE @math int, @english int, @chinese int ... Please feel free to let my manager ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.mseq)