user permissions

How can I allow a user to see single database size, and kill process on that
DB, without make it "sysadmin", on SQL 2005?

thanks

  • Re: Security Update for SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 4 (KB948110) fail
    ... The patch installation uses the SQL SA user, which has sysadmin ... My SQL Server 2000 installation is the MSDE version bundled into ... see if your Windows user ID has SQL sysadmin privileges. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: I have now probably done a very silly thing
    ... Well, so if you are an admin and can login, go just the login properties ... and check sysadmin account for BuiltIn Admin ... Express from my windows account Tony. ... I don't know what you mean by saying " If SQL login are disabled that very ...
  • Re: I have probably done a very silly thing
    ... then select the server Roles and here I have ... This mean that I can't check this sysadmin for builtin\administrator ... Possibly, but see if you, meaning your account, can get into SQL first. ...
  • Re: Full-Text options disabled in management console
    ... Looking for a SQL Server replication book? ... I am a sysadmin in all cases and I am an admin on the computers. ... right click on the database "New Full-Text Catalog is grayed out/disabled. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.fulltext)
  • Re: sa privileges and roles
    ... If you have access to the sp_OA* procedures, you can execute any code you ... SQL server's machine. ... That's why you have to be sysadmin to use them - because you physically ... > "Only members of the sysadmin fixed server role can execute ...