SQL Server 2005--Access is Denied

When trying to create a database, I am getting an error message within the
createdb.log saying the following:

Create File encountered an operating system error (Access is denied) while
attempting to open or create the physcial file...

Please let me know what steps do I need to trouble-shoot or resolve this
issue.

Your help is greatly appreciated.....

  • Get permission error after mdb move.
    ... was attached to SQL Server 2005 Express. ... Operating system error 5: "5". ... ALTER DATABASE statement failed. ... Who is not getting permission? ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: Get permission error after mdb move.
    ... Network Service does NOT have premissions, try to change the account to ... was attached to SQL Server 2005 Express. ... Operating system error 5: "5". ... ALTER DATABASE statement failed. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • [Info-Ingres] When does a bad size expand lead to E_DM00A0?
    ... mepages.c:1151 brk() failed with operating system error 12 (Cannot allocate memory) ... The database in question was not created with a specific collation sequence.. ...
    (comp.databases.ingres)
  • Re: [Info-Ingres] createdb failed, OK now, thanks!
    ... E_US0082 Error occurred updating the IIDATABASE table in the IIDBDB ... Creation of database 'test' abnormally terminated. ... Before this I had a diskfull with journals: ... diwrite.c:859 writefailed with operating system error 0 ...
    (comp.databases.ingres)
  • Re: FCB::RemoveAlternateStreams: Operating system error (null)
    ... SQL server installation and database fodlers from real time virus scanning, ... and mine refers to operating system error null. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)