how to give create table permissions only

I have situation over here where I need to give a user only create
table access to one of our environment. How do I do this? Is there any
way where I can create such a role? We're using Sql 2000 SP3a and
windows 2000.

Thanks,

  • RE: Undeclared tag ID % is used in a FOR XML Explicit Query
    ... As you have a test environment you should be able to test the change ... > In fact we have multiple SQL environment running the same config and Query, ... > on the SQL server running on Windows 2003. ... but is in fact a bug in SQL sever. ...
  • Re: Thoughts on MF COBOL, Unix, and RDBMS
    ... I would like to have these programs run in a Unix environment. ... COBOL compiler available but it doesn't support SQL, ... on Windows, ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Hostname question
    ... We are setting up a new SQL 2005 cluster on Windows 2003 Enterprise servers. ... have our new environment be an exact copy of the current environment. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)
  • Want to appear for MCDBA
    ... I want to appear for MCDBA (SQL 2000). ... Server 7.0 in Windows NT environment. ... guide me. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.mcdba)
  • Re: nss_ldap using sasl with gssapi. Kerberos credentials cache problem[Scanned]
    ... First get a Windows 200x environment with the RFC2307 extensions added to the Schema. ... Next assign all of your *real* Unix users with AD accounts - make the user names conform to the Posix rules (Windows samAccountName) i.e. 8 characters starting with a letter, ... A further enhancement would be to try to access the directory using this file if readable, and if that fails or if the file is not readable then use the KRB5CCNAME environment variable if set and if that fails use the users credentials cache if that exists. ...
    (Fedora)