Re: Cannot connect with the Administator account

Mmmm... while I was writing, I tried to run Management Studio with "Run As Administrator" in Vista,
and I solved the problem.

Alternatively, you can add the specific user Windows account as a login and to the sysadmin server role. This is basically what is done by the the user provisioning tool that can be launched at the end of the SQL 2005 SP2 installation.

--
Hope this helps.

Dan Guzman
SQL Server MVP