Re: default schema (SQL Server 2005)
- From: Erland Sommarskog <esquel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 22:30:05 +0000 (UTC)
I agree with the statement that a sysadmin works with in teh database
as "dbo" context, so how can I provide user access via an application
using Windows authenticate and make it so that he/she is a user not a
member of sysadmin? I hope this is not confuising ?
Use EXECUTE AS to impersonate a different login or user.
Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at
Books Online for SQL Server 2000 at
- Prev by Date: Re: Changing Query behavior based on local vs. remote context?
- Next by Date: Re: Changing Query behavior based on local vs. remote context?
- Previous by thread: Re: default schema (SQL Server 2005)
- Next by thread: Re: default schema (SQL Server 2005)