default schema (SQL Server 2005)
- From: dnlgauthier@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 06:46:56 -0700
Is there anyway to change the default schema for a user who is a
member of "sysadmin". It appears that Microsoft has made the default
schema for this role "dbo" and our application has been writtem not to
include owner/schema name.
- Prev by Date: Re: Windows Authentication fails after changing password
- Next by Date: Changing Query behavior based on local vs. remote context?
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows Authentication fails after changing password
- Next by thread: Re: default schema (SQL Server 2005)