default schema (SQL Server 2005)

Is there anyway to change the default schema for a user who is a
member of "sysadmin". It appears that Microsoft has made the default
schema for this role "dbo" and our application has been writtem not to
include owner/schema name.

  • Re: Error on insert: Invalid input parameter values...
    ... A second possibility would be a different "Default Schema" between the ... this default account is usually dbo. ... Sylvain Lafontaine, ing. ... user sysadmin server role. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.adp.sqlserver)
  • Re: Alter User for domain user
    ... Any member of sysadmin will always be the dbo inside a DB. ... connect to the server with Windows Authentication, the default schema ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Access 2007, SQL 2000
    ... When a user is a member of sysadmin (or uses the 'sa' login, ... which is not the same as db_owner (the database owner). ... Naming in SQL Server is not the same as Access, i.e., dbo.MyTable is ... schema in advance so they can create objects in a given schema without ...
    (microsoft.public.access.adp.sqlserver)
  • Re: default schema (SQL Server 2005)
    ... schema (which has always been the default schema for sysadmins, ... schema for this role "dbo" and our application has been writtem not to ... I agree with the statement that a sysadmin works with in teh database ... so how can I provide user access via an application ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: default schema (SQL Server 2005)
    ... A sysadmin works within databases in the dbo context, so it will use the dbo ... schema (which has always been the default schema for sysadmins, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)