Re: How can I see what permissions "VIEW SERVER STATE" has?

The problem is that I want to grant some developers access to certain
dynamic management views in production such as
sys.dm_exec_query_stats. But before I grant them VIEW SERVER STATE
permissions I want to know what else the will be able to see with
those permissions. There is no guarantee that that those 119 articles
cover all the VIEW SERVER STATE permissions. There should be a command
to explicitly list what VIEW SERVER STATE gives you access to.

.