Re: How can I see what permissions "VIEW SERVER STATE" has?

The problem is that I want to grant some developers access to certain
dynamic management views in production such as
sys.dm_exec_query_stats. But before I grant them VIEW SERVER STATE
permissions I want to know what else the will be able to see with
those permissions. There is no guarantee that that those 119 articles
cover all the VIEW SERVER STATE permissions. There should be a command
to explicitly list what VIEW SERVER STATE gives you access to.

  • Re: How can I see what permissions "VIEW SERVER STATE" has?
    ... But before I grant them VIEW SERVER STATE ... those permissions. ... and grant that login VIEW SERVER STATE. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: USERS group has the ability to change security permissions???
    ... Please use the Advance view in the NTFS permissions dialog to ... When there is a generic grant and a special grant to the same entity ... the RESULT: user level access can change NTFS ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: DCOM Event ID 10015
    ... Grant the user permissions to start the COM component ... Run the MPSRPT_DirSvc.exe on the server box. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: NTFS woes
    ... "In some cases with a grant of Full is reduced ... NTFS permissions dialog. ... check Allow Delete Subfolders and Files ... Explicit Deny Delete on file does not work (user can still delete ...