Transactional Replication Problem

I have the following error when i start synchronizing the db from
publisher to subscriber manually. Please help me out to find the
solution of this problem.

The replication agent has not logged a progress message in 30 minutes.
This might indicate an unresponsive agent or high system activity.
Verify that records are being replicated to the destination and that
connections to the Subscriber, Publisher, and Distributor are still
active.

Thanks
Abi

  • RE: running out of ranges for identity.
    ... I have a Publisher in the UK and Subscribers in UK, France, Germany, US, ... 'Identity range is full and must be updated by a replication agent'. ... The stored procedure just says 'command completed successfully'. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication)
  • Re: Publisher and 1&1
    ... I would let Publisher use the default index.htm, ... You can use the FTP program you downloaded, ... I do that the destination menu greys out. ... 1&1 is not really clear about how and where to upload your files. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: save a file
    ... into My Places or Favorite Links in Vista. ... Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ... This is from Publisher 2000 so your version may be somewhat different. ... Meanwhile i dont need to type a destination several times. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: My HP all in one (d135) does not recognize Word.
    ... MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ... > My HP desk jet does not recognize my 2003 Word in the scan to destination ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: home page will not work
    ... Don't use Publisher for websites... ... The site was working just fine until I tried to change a hyperlink ... destination on the index.html folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)