xp_runwebtask in SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition SP4
- From: "efeng" <efeng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:15:14 -0800
I posted this to server group and didn't get any response. Maybe this group
is more appropriate.
Has anyone ever seen, <Using 'xpweb70.dll version '2000.80.20390' to execute
extended stored procedure 'xp_runwebtask.'> in the Application Log of Event
Viewer? The "escalation of privilege" vulnerability was supposed to be
already fixed in SP3. Any idea why it's logged, although it's only an Info
Type instead of Warning or Error?
- Prev by Date: Re: SQL Server 2005 Security
- Next by Date: Re: Where did the connections come from?
- Previous by thread: SQL Server 2005 Security
- Next by thread: Re: Where did the connections come from?