Re: Backup

Yes...if you are using nothing but the open file agent, you
need to manage it all through ArcServe.
It's generally less problematic and much cheaper to skip the
open file agents, use SQL Server native backups, then backup
the SQL Server backup files to tape.

-Sue

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 05:24:12 -0800, Flores