Re: Error 0x80070534 when changing service account

Which same error? One error you are getting due to running
SQL Server on a domain controller is using the domain
prefix. When you removed the prefix, the error was:
"The specified network password is not correct."
Which means the password you used for the account was
incorrect.

-Sue

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:02:47 -0800, Alex Luna