Multiple Logins and Shared Login?

We have a project assigned to a consultant group with most personnel in
India. The group is US based but outsourcing to India. The project
requires read permission to two servers and DBO permission to one server for
about 15 people. SQL authentication is only choice for me to setup the
login for them. I am thinking of creating a single SQL login and let them
share the login when they need to connect to the servers that requires read
only. For the server that they need DBO permission I will create a login
for each person so I can see what each person is doing, just in case. What
do you think about this? Please post you input. Thanks.

  • Re: Linux authentication via AD
    ... Primarily I need to integrate Linux ... servers, but I do have a few OpenBSD servers. ... > a way to do this under older AIX) allows people to login authenticating ... > text passwords authenticate to the Windows Password Server as well. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: How to restore Active directory in safe mode
    ... I got some problem with my SBS2008 server, i cant login to it with the ... I am using SBS as Domain controller in a virtual environment, ... Two other 2008 servers dosent run active directory. ... I want to disable if any of the other servers is trying to disable SBS DC. ...
  • Re: Configuring RHEL servers to authenticate with Windows Server 2008Active Directory
    ... Seems like login to RHEL-servers don't work when the user is expected to ... Configuring RHEL servers to authenticate with Windows ... Configuring RHEL servers to authenticate with Windows Server ... I'm suspecting that maybe it's my nss_ldap attribute mappings that are ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Update site?
    ... The reason I needed to login from the same machine is - ... > Users by default are NOT allowed to logon to servers. ... You can change this in the Domain Security Policy I ... there open Domain Controller security policy. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Enable end-user access to CMS Groups - connectivity, programming
    ... Y is the same, only targeting two servers. ... wondering very simply, can I not open a CMS Group up to that Team, for this ... machines in the correct sub-groups. ... I did that under a SQL login, and I believe CMS is Windows Authentication ...