Re: Error 0x80070534 when changing service account

You can get the error when the account can't be mapped to
the correct SID - did you try another account? With the DC
issue, you may also want to try without the domain prefix -
along the lines of ServiceAcctName (instead of
Domain\ServiceAcctName)

-Sue

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:35:01 -0800, Alex Luna